Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blowing the Dust Off

Finally, as of April 23, 2009, I shall be officially semi-retired.

After 10 years of working full time from home as a copywriter/ghostwriter for so many small to medium sized businesses (and an occasional inventor or two) I'm finally doing what I've always wanted to do... write for myself.

But there is a catch.

You see, I've fallen into a habit. I'm hooked. I simply can't help writing for small business, nor would I want to.

So here is the dilemna.

Do I just drop it? ...quit cold turkey?

Nope. Can't be done. Nor would I want to walk away...

Instead, through this blog and a related website, I will be sharing some of the best tips and techniques for helping other businesses fully utilize the Internet and harness its true power to:
- boost profits
- save time
- cut expenses
- increase exposure
- drive online traffic
- capture leads
- power up conversions
- motivate website visitors
- encourage feedback and interaction...
and the list goes on.

You'll never know what little tip I'll be dropping here next.

It could be about a cool tool for affiliate marketing. It might be an mlm booster. Maybe even a self-publishing tip.

Maybe you'll like what you read.

Maybe you won't.

But I thank you for stopping by and look forward to sharing some of the many insights I've gained over the last decade working exclusively through the Internet.

No comments: